Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wednesday and a Star...

I love Wednesday nights...


Well, for the next 3 months I will. I am taking an incredible seminar at Landmark Education called the Living Passionately seminar. (Those who know me know that I already live life pretty passionately - but hey if you're addicted to chocolate, what is there to do but eat more chocolate?)


This is what I am aiming for during the course of the seminar:


1) Getting my own studio.

2) Generating a new, (and very different), future with my husband.

3) Setting myself up so I can move into my dream apartment with joy and ease.

4) Playing for the sake of playing... games that I make up.


Hmmm - I am sure there will be more to come, but that's a good start.


I am so grateful that Landmark Education is on the planet. The Landmark Forum was the greatest ride I have ever taken. I wish I could do it all over again just to experience those first time mind-blowing realizations. If you register - let me know. I love hearing the stories of Forum graduates!


OK - so on to other news: Stardust is coming out this fall. Just in time for my birthday! I have been a fan of Neil Gaiman since highschool (early 90's) and this is one of my favorite Gaiman stories. Here is a picture of Claire Danes as The Star.


Isn't she gorgeous? There are more yummy photos that you can see here.

The design is so delicious - I can hardly wait... OK- off to bed. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.