Thursday, April 19, 2007

The ringmaster returns...

Thank you, everyone, for participating in my previous post.

The Parlour Room will remain open for several days, so, if you haven't introduced yourself yet, please do so! I did find out that some people have the email feature confused with the comment feature. Also - please know that you don't have to leave an email address or url to leave a comment. Just your name will do. Or an alias if you are paranoid about little "looking glass spyders" tracking you down!

To our lurker: thanks for saying you are out there! I love mysterious messages from mysterious people. And - somehow, I don't think you are the only one.

I received a request for more pictures and saw that Julie said something about that on Joe's blog as well, so I will honor that request.

One other thing:
If you look to the left you will see a feature called "Sarah's Amorphic Library". This is a collection of entries on other blogs that might interest you. Adventures in chicken knitting, for instance, and regular posts from Neil Gaiman's journal, among others.

Stay tuned for a few more Stardust stills and a few other tidbits.

No comments: