Friday, February 23, 2007

Bleary-eyed, but standing...

Just a short little post before I crash into bed... which will be bullet pointed for brevity.

1 - Happy Birthday, CB!... it's 12:18 am and I know you're still working, (art directors always go home last!), but I wanted to let the world know that today is the birthday of a great woman. Good work this week. I hope you make it to Puerto Rico. You deserve a "calgon moment" after the last 2 days!

2- Casey found my comment link. Yay Casey! I love you too and I'm very glad you are reading. I think you are right about the mole. Big hugs...

3- J. Lin wrote in to tell me that a) there are too many Lin's in NY to be worried about anonymity and b) he doesn't actually know ALL the names of the Star Trek episodes, only a "select few." Still, if there was a standardized test for Trekkies, I bet he'd score pretty high,even if he isn't one himself.

So, consider yourself updated. I'm going to bed now. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Mdme X. said...

If I may create a bit of pressure here...oh, and this is entirely your fault, as usual. I can feel your 'new post' waiting in the wings, just dying to make its' entrance. Great writing + interesting thoughts = now you must post all the time (more frequently than you would have yourself think is normal) :)

Much love (with a dash of eagerness for the next episode ;) ) oxo L.

Anonymous said...

wonderful share, great article, very usefull for me...thanks