Sunday, August 05, 2007

41 Union Square West...

Guess what that is???

That beautiful address is the address of my new work space in Manhattan! Yay! Julie and I signed the lease yesterday and we can't believe our luck!

Union Square is the ideal place for me. We have Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, the Farmer's Market, Zen Palate, ABC Carpet and Home, Staples, Forbidden Planet, a beautiful park, and the Union Square Holiday Market within a 3 minute walking distance. Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, 2 movie theaters, and a slew of sushi restaurants aren't much farther away. The L, N, Q, R, W, 4, 5,and 6 all stop there... so we are very accessible!

The studio itself is pretty small, but should fit the two of us just fine for a year. The previous tenants left a bookshelf and two cabinets that we plan on keeping. The landlord says it is ok for us to paint, so we will be picking colors soon! We have one window that faces north, so we can see the Empire State Building and a section of Broadway.

Anyway, it's not a bad birthday present for the Universe to throw my way! (It looks like my theme of Beauty and Abundance is still alive and kicking!) I'll post pictures soon so you can see for yourself. Hope to see you all there one day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive. I want to see the pictures!

DAD

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)