Monday, October 22, 2007

Sluggish seas.

I haven't been able to work on my apartment hardly at all! ARGH!

It seems I am having what one could call "abundance issues". They are really the best issues to have if one must have issues, but they are issues nonetheless. Since I moved in, I have gotten 3 jobs, all with friends of mine and all fairly fun and stress-free.

So, my theme of the year is still alive and kicking! Even when I wish it would take a short break so I can get my apartment painted, my things unpacked, and my housewarming party planned. *sigh* Luckily, all of this work will allow me to get those numerous things I need for civilized living. (Bed, coffee maker, trifle dish... just kidding on the trifle dish, mom... no, I don't need one for Christmas.)

I also haven't had time to take a single picture yet, but that is on my list of things to do soon. I have limited dsl access until I settle into a weekly studio schedule, so keep checking in when you can and I'll pop in more often when I settle into the shallows.

No comments: